The data controller of your personal information is Xecreators IT Services (Private) Limited.
Information We Collect:
Xecreators may collect information about you as follows:
- By registering an account, or purchasing a service / product / tool or subscription from us, we may collect information provided at the time of registration (name, company name, address, telephone number, and email address).
- By linking our services to a third-party account, we may collect information from that account such as any authentication tokens involved in authorization.
- If you contact us, we may collect data regarding your correspondence.
- We may collect details of your transactions involved in the fulfillment of orders. Xecreators does not store your financial information on our systems. Your financial information is stored with our third-party payment processors like 2checkout, Verifone or Local Banks. Xecreators does, however, have access to, and may retain, your information through our third-party payment processors.
- When you visit our website, we may capture your IP address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our website that you view. We may tie this information to personally identifiable information we have about you.
Use of Information:
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For transaction processing.
- To provide customer support.
- To provide, maintain, improve, and expand our services.
- To understand and analyze how you use our services.
- For fraud checking, reporting, and other screening methods involving third-party companies in order to verify information submitted to us.
- To enforce the Terms of Service, and in the detection, prevention, and resolving of abuse.
- For IP usage reporting to ARIN, ICANN, PTA or any other DNS regulatory authority.
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via email.
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service.
We may also place a “cookie” that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our website. A cookie is an alphanumeric identifier that is unique to your browser. The cookie will identify your browser to us when you visit our website so that we may customize your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any third-party other than:
- a law enforcement or regulatory agency as requested via Warrant or subpoena (a writ ordering a person to attend a court);
- a potential business acquirer as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third-parties as one of our business assets;
- third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing, data center management, software support for servers), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential;
- a fraud detection/prevention service such as FraudRecord or MaxMind;
- as otherwise needed to protect or enforce the rights of others.
Legal Basis for Information Processing:
Our legal basis for collecting and processing your personal data depends on the specific data involved and the context in which we collect it. These reasons include:
- When you order service from us, we need to collect personal data in order to fulfill our contractual obligation to you (account management, support, invoicing, etc.).
- We are required by law to collect and process data for financial record-keeping and law enforcement compliance.
- We have legitimate interests which require the collection of personal data in order to operate our business.
- We may collect your data for marketing communications, etc. with your consent. You may also remove your consent at any time.
Storage of Personal Data:
- The data that we collect from you is stored in our Head Office Located at Pakistan or our servers located at multiple locations like USA and Europe. It may be processed by our third-party service providers and staff operating outside the Pakistan who work for us or one of our affiliates. Such staff may process your data while fulfilling orders and providing support for your services. By using our services, you acknowledge that your data may be processed outside of Pakistan.
Protection of Personal Data:
Xecreators employs a variety of security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access. However, no part of the Internet can be considered 100% secure.
Your data will be retained and processed as long as it is required to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements.
At the end of the retention period, we will either delete or anonymize your data, unless it is stored in a backup archive and isolated from further processing.
Updating, Deleting, and Downloading Your Data:
You may update your data at any time either through the client area Account section or by submitting a support ticket. We may require proof of identification in order to change certain data fields.
You may request that Xecreators export your personal data by opening a support ticket.
Clients with no active services may request that their account be closed and personal data be deleted from database(s) of Xecreators, with the exception of: billing system access logs, which may be stored for any duration of time at our discretion, cases where financially fraudulent or otherwise illegal activity is deemed to have occurred (as determined by Xecreators management or law enforcement officials), in which case personal information may be retained indefinitely for purposes of ongoing investigation and prevention of fraud recurrence, or cases where a violation of the Terms of Service has resulted in termination of Customer’s account, in which case personal information may be retained indefinitely for purposes of prevention of further use of Xecreators services in the future by the offending Customer.
Xecreators will not delete any data required to comply with our legal obligations and financial requirements, or any data required to resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.