Gold Falcon Essay Contest 2018 is aimed at those with an interest in writing and expressing themselves, and anyone who believes they have the skill to transform their thoughts into words. Participants can write 800-1000 words on the given topic in both Urdu or English. The event hopes to instill in its participants the skills and confidence to be a better writer and express themselves in a more coherent manner.
Rules and Guidelines
- Essays must follow the word count of being between 800 to 1000 words.
- Essays with more than 20 % plagiarism, will be disqualified.
- Excessive violence, sexual or religious extremism, determined by the judges, will result in disqualification.
- Essays must be sent with complete personal information i.e. name, postal address, institute, qualification, cnic #, and cell number. Essays with incomplete personal information will not be accepted.
- All entries are final. No revisions are accepted.
- At the discretion of the judges, all well written essays may be published on the Web site.
- Essays must be typed if sending via email. Handwritten essays must be sent via courier.
- Essays should be sent via email.
- Last date of submission is 8th, July 2018. Essays must be received before the last date.
- Executive Members of Gold Falcon Inc. cannot participate.
- Writers of only accepted essays will receive certificates. Disqualified writers will not receive certificates. Nor they will have any right to challenge the decision.
- Non- Pakistani Students will receive e-certificate only.
- The decisions of the judges are entirely their own and final.
- Gold Falcon Inc. reserves the right to do necessary changes in rules anytime during contest.
“Is Modern Education ruining family values?”
کیا جدید تعلیم خاندانی اقدار کو خراب کر رہا ہے؟
Submit Before: July 22, 2018